Sister Cycle is The Wrench‘s free bike mechanics workshop series by and for women, trans, non-binary, two-spirit and femme-identifying people!
There are limited spaces available in this highly popular workshop series, email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Sister Cycle” to register today!
—-Sundays from 12-3pm @ the WRENCH starting January 19th—-
12-2pm: Lesson + demos (+ snacks!)
2-3pm***: Hands-on learning / Practice time!
1. Jan 19: Intro to Bike Mechanics
2. Jan 26: Wheels I: Tires + Tubes
3. Feb 2: Wheels II: Hubs + Spokes
4. Feb 9 Cranks + Bottom Brackets
5. Feb 23: Handlebars + Headsets
6. Mar 1: Gears + Derailleurs
7. Mar 8: Brakes
8. Mar 15: Review + Celebration
We have Mellow Velo on the following Sundays from 3-5pm: Jan 26, Feb 9, Feb 23, Mar 8. This means that on these days you can stay all the way until 5pm practicing your new skills and/or getting help working on your own bike!
Questions? Email Sarah at email@example.com